Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Showers!

This past weekend I was busy with two baby showers - Martha's on Saturday and Erin's on Sunday. They both went really well and I think each of the mothers-to-be had a really nice time. Riley was at both parties in her party frock and did great, considering she wasn't really able to take a nap and is definitely not used to being in a room full of the chitter chatter of women! Both Martha and Erin are having little boys, due the first week of June. I'm hoping (for my own purposes!) that they go into labor on separate days so I can visit each of them while they are still in the hospital. I'm very excited for you girls and can't wait for you to join the ranks of motherhood!

Martha's shower:






Erin's Shower:



1 comment:

the o's said...

ha ha i just posted my pics from the weekend and came over to your blog to see if you had done it already! love martha's shower pics! thanks again for a great time on sunday!!