Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ten on Ten (4/10)








Today was another ten on ten day (10 photos, once an hour, on the 10th day of the month). I didn't start out with a theme, but after a few photos I realized they all had Riley in them, so I decided to go with it and include her in all the photos today. Here is a brief summary of the day:

8am: Feed & play with Riley

9am: Riley watching me talk on the phone with a friend

10am: Riley napping!

11am: Walk to the library with a friend and her kids

12pm: Stop for coffee and chat after our walk

1pm: Leaving our friends house, on our way home

2pm: Feed & play with Riley on couch

5pm: I was babysitting and majorly preoccupied, so I missed a few hours...this is us coming home

6pm: Little cat nap for Riley on the couch

7pm: Drifting off to sleep

That was my day! Check out the Ten on Ten blog on the sidebar to see other's days.

3 comments:

AMI said...

when they look like that you couldn't help but take capture all the moments with them! adorable!

Casey said...

adorable photos :) i notice that most of mine include my daughter too...maybe next time I'll do the same!

Aleah said...

Looks like you & Riley had a fun day! I can't believe how old Eliza looks!! Next time you see them tell them that we said "Hi!".