Tuesday, February 12, 2008

12 on 12 (2/12)







This is a project that was started by Kristen's sister-in-law Rebekah. Check out the blog she made here to view other people's photo projects. It is really 10 on 10 (10 photos on the 10th of each month) but I forgot about it this past Sunday, so I improvised and did 12 on 12. I will remember next month! I invite others to participate in this project. I had fun with it today and hopefully my photography skills will improve with the practice of this monthly commitment. Here is a quick summary of my pictures...washing dinner dishes from the night before, Riley napping peacefully, drive to Birch Bay to meet Tyler for lunch, lunch with all 3 of us, drive home in the rain, walk through Cornwall Park, Valentine's Day cards from my Mom in the mail, feeding/playing with Riley on the couch, some time to read while Riley naps, tacos for dinner, reading to Riley before bed then finally a movie and some time with Tyler.

4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

awesome! so fun to see your day through your photos. i'm so glad you'll be participating in this project when you can!

Aleah said...

She is getting big! Love those pink & brown dots : )

Looks like a fun day!

Rebekah said...

Love it! Your photos are great and your family is so adorable. I am looking forward to next month getting another glimpse into a day in your life. Thanks for participating!

jenny on the front porch said...

hello, I just clicked through the 10 on 10 blog and saw that you joined.

I met you at Kristen's shower..I'm her other sister-in-law ;).

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Last time I saw you, you were still pregnant! Very fun to catch up with you here....