Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been almost a month since I've posted something and I'm really excited to get back into blogging. My time in Seattle was wonderful and I was even a bit teary-eyed as I drove back to Bellingham, as I couldn't believe my time was up already! Most of my days were spent laying around the house with my family and hanging out with friends. Here are just a few pictures to highlight my time...
This was taken at the Dijulio's house on our annual Moritz/Dijulio girls get-together. Riley was the newest addition to the group and this year we decided to stay in and make dinner. We figured Riley needed at least another year of life under her belt before we introduced her to our usual wild nights in downtown Seattle :)

You can barely see it, but yes, it is snowing on Christmas in Seattle. Definitely an event worth documenting!




Bjorn on Christmas Day playing a tune for us. Jon, Athena and Bjorn came over for Christmas brunch and we had a great time eating and hanging out.





Here is Martha's tum-tum. She is about 19 weeks along and will find out what she's having at the end of January. We're all guessing boy and it's also what we're all secretly hoping for too! Doesn't she look great???




Bath time with grandma was one of Riley's favorites! I couldn't believe how much she loved the bath. She also has learned to smile and it is adorable. When she smiles, her whole body smiles along with her mouth. It's hard to catch, as she tends to blink when my flash goes off, but I think I got a few good pictures.

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine. We're heading off to Spokane on Thursday morning to spend the weekend with family and friends. It will be Riley's first big adventure across the mountains. Let's hope she sleeps the whole way! love, eliz

2 comments:

angela said...

Elizabeth, I LOVED all the pics. Riley is darn cute. But I just have to say that I love the last picture of her best because she has THREE striped articles of clothing on! This cracks me up because you know that the YaYa's always think of you when we see stripes and here is Riley already continuing the tradition. Love it!

Aleah said...

Gald you're back! The pictures are great!
Sorry I missed the Sun. shower. We had to skip out and finish some Christmas shopping with all the kids before our 2 family get togethers. Crazy stuff! So you'll have to let me know how it went! I'm just glad I got to see you the Fri. before!

Take care!