Monday, January 28, 2008

My Long Walk






I am kind of late in getting this post up since I took these pictures last Friday. But I was inspired after reading my dear friend Kristen's blog entry entitled "Walks This Week". I too took lots of walks last week during the sunny but crisp days we had. I finally brought my camera along last Friday on my hour long walk. These pictures represent some of what I saw. Thank you Kristen for writing such beautiful words and taking some incredible pictures!

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

these photos are so great, elizabeth! it's fun to see some of the things you saw on your walk. i just love bringing the camera with me when i go out; i feel like i notice so much more around me. i especially love the photos of you and riley, too! two beautiful gals! :) love, kristen