Monday, December 17, 2007

Fairhaven

This past Saturday we ventured out of the house and went to my favorite little spot in Bellingham - the Fairhaven district. We picked up the ornament I made for Riley...

then walked through the shops and sat and had tea while Riley slept away in her car seat. It was very festive and so nice to be able to spend some time chatting with Tyler...a rare treat these days! Today I head to Seattle where I will spend two weeks with my family, as well as catch up with old friends and show little miss Riley off to anyone and everyone who will pay attention! I am looking forward to this time away from the daily routine of being around the house, errands, chores, etc. Can't wait to see some of you!!! I might not have Internet access, so I probably won't be able to post anything until after the new year when I get back home. Love you all and have a very wonderful Christmas! love, elizabeth





3 comments:

Andi Mae said...

Hey Elizabeth! So great to get your comment on my blog! I have been wondering how you guys were doing- I figured that you had had your baby, but I didn't know when or what her name was. Congratulations! It sounds like everything is going well and that you are loving being a mama :)I am so glad that we will be able to keep up on each other's lives through our blogs! Merry Christmas!

xoxo Andi

Aleah said...

Looks like a fun outing!

Have a safe drive down...
Can't wait to meet Riley. : )

Kaptured by Koren said...

Hi Elizabeth,
This is Koren, Erin's Cannon Beach buddy. I hopped over to your blog from hers to see your baby Riley. Yay, I'm so happy for you guys. Isn't it crazy that Erin's gonna have one too? She's been dangling that carrot in front our noses for too long, huh? :) Anyway, congratulations on mommyhood, looks like you're handling it just great. Have a great new year and I'll probably see you at a shower in the near future. Koren