Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Jingle Bell Walk

Last Saturday Riley and I participated in the Jingle Bell Walk. I walked the 2 miles with her strapped to my chest and she slept peacefully the whole time. I walked with friends from my office, as it was an event my office was sponsoring. It was a clear, crisp and sunny day, so it was the perfect setting for a Saturday morning walk through downtown Bellingham. Tyler met us at the finish line and was so proud of his daughter finishing her first ever event. We even got a ribbon! After we said goodbye to our friends at the race, Tyler, Riley and I walked downtown to The Bagelry and had bagels and coffee for breakfast. It was a great Saturday morning!

5 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

yay! i'm so happy you are blogging so we can keep up with you guys through your photos and thoughts. you look GREAT, Elizabeth!! and Riley is adorable. way to go on your walk; sounds like fun! we've been thinking about you guys a ton, and look forward to seeing you, and having Evan and Riley meet. :)
much love to you,
Kristen

Kaci said...

How cute! Riley looks really proud of her ribbon in that picture. You look so great!!!!

Aleah said...

Hip Hip hooray!
So glad to be able to keep in touch this way and watch little Riley grow through pictures. :)

Can't wait to see you all around Christmas!

Love, Aleah

Karen said...

Oh my, you are a rosy blooming mama!! So happy for you and so glad you have a blog so I can see the pix!

Love to all the Dentons on this very special first Christmas as a family.

Karen Johnson

Laurie and Alan said...

Hi Elizabeth, Tyler and Riley!

Laurie B here, Aleah's Mum! I was so excited to see that you are blogging now we can all enjoy seeing your family and Riley grow!

Way to go on the walk and hope to see you soon...

Laurie and Alan : )