Sunday, July 13, 2008

1 grandma, 4 sisters, 3 fellas, 2 babies & 1 dog

last weekend we celebrated the long 4th of july weekend on shaw island. we met my mom & sisters there and stayed on my aunt & uncles property. we walked, rode bikes, ate, sat by the fire, played croquet, watched fireworks, napped and did lots of just hanging. it was refreshing to get out of town and breathe some of the fresh island air. also, i must mention that we all walked onto the ferry, so we were quite a sight with our stuff!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Denton 'Ohana!

Both our boys are finally down for the night. Kev's working and I'm exhausted! I need to hit the sack, but I want to comment first. Kev showed me your Blog a few months ago. I checked it out and loved it... but I'm sad to say that I didn't comment. I kept telling myself that I wanted to check it out again and let you guys know we think of you often. Well, here I am months later finally saying "Aloooha!" on your Blog.

I will go back to the beginning of your sight and probably comment often.... well, as often as a mommy of 2 active boys can find the chance to type :)! It's easier for me to read. I don't need hands to read.

You three look like such a HAPPY, HEALTHY family. Elizabeth, you have really embraced this mother thing to the FULLEST! It's challenging at times, isn't it? But it is absolutely WONDERFUL! Let's cherish these moments (you certainly are!). Our little ones will be grown up before we know it. And we'll be "old"... Yikes!

Okay, gottah say Aloha and A Hui Hou. Can't wait to see you guys in August. We need a trip to the Good Ol' North West.

So Much Aloha,
The Bonsell Bunch
(Kevin, Kelly, Kainoa and Keahi)

Kaci said...

The cuteness of Riley is overwhelming me! It's so fun that she's smiling in so many pictures.

Hey, are you going to be @ the hs reunion dinner w/Tyler? I'll be there - it'd be fun to see you. :)