Wednesday, June 30, 2010

spokane

last week we spent 5 nights in spokane. we stayed with tyler's mom - beba - as riley calls her and visited with lots of family & some friends. we completely enjoyed the 80 degree weather and had some park, beach and boat time. tyler worked during the week and played in hoopfest on saturday. a few pictures from our trip below...

playing on the beach at lake coeur d'alene
on tyler's uncles boat
riley & bjorn - cousins
breakfast at grandma & grandpa's house - this picture is proof that tyler's grandpa CAN in fact cook, as he made us breakfast which included jumbo prawns cooked in white wine
riley & bjorn in the garden
hoopfest
riley insisted on taking off her shirt - she was too hot i guess???

we had a nice trip - but it is good to be home. riley started a summer ballet class this week and will do swim lessons next week for 2 weeks. we are so happy summer is here and look forward to lots of sunny days.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I think I have seen you give me that same look before (last pic of R). Its really uncanny when I see a totally different human being with the same exact expression I have seen on your face!
(I am starting to get my own version of it from Henry...)