Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my 30th

last monday may 24th i turned 30. i always like to turn my birthday into a week-long celebration, so i started the saturday night before with an impromptu dinner with claire and erin in seattle. we dined at this lovely restaurant and finished with dessert across the street at the kingfish cafe and ate the most divine piece of chocolate cake! it was fun to get out for a nice dinner with some girlfriends and eat yummy food - a rare treat!


the next day my family had lunch on alki at cactus and wandered across the street afterwards for some beach, cupcake and present time.


riley decided to dress up in this adorable outfit on my bday - as well as wear her birthday crown. tyler took me to dinner that night, just the two of us. (don't mind the iphone pics...)
Align Center


last thursday we had another celebration with some friends here in bellingham at the temple bar. we had appetizers, drinks and dessert from the mount bakery. it was a great party and again so nice to get out kid-free and talk to friends.


i'm thankful for all the great friends and family i have - it made me thoroughly enjoy all my celebrations. it feels good to be 30!

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

yay! 30 looks great on you, elizabeth!

angela said...

Welcome to the 30's...I agree, it does feel great. BTW...I am sure there is an excellent explanation as to why I was not at dinner...please remind me what it is!