Wednesday, February 24, 2010

riley is pretty obsessed with her dolls - - - her american girl baby that my mom gave her for her 1st birthday, in particular. as you know, her name is darcy (and as a sidenote, my sister martha solved the mystery about the origin of darcy: elmo has a fish named darcy!) anyway, often at meal time riley will drag her little chair into the kitchen and sit her baby on the chair next to her.

so the other day riley did this and after she was finished eating she put darcy in her booster and told me, "mom, take a picture of me and darcy"


then she said, "and take a picture of my milky" (yes she calls it milky and on this particular day she wanted her milk in a baby's bottle)


and finally she said, "take a picture of darcy" and as i was snapping the picture she said, "ok darcy, now smile"


here's another picture i took yesterday - a girl after my own heart, snuggled up with a good book!


happy wednesday!

2 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

I chuckled outloud about the, "ok Darcy, now smile" comment. How cute is that?!

Kari said...

Darcy does have a beautiful smile, who can blame Riley?