Sunday, August 10, 2008

ten on ten (8/10)

you can't really tell in this first picture, but riley was laying next to tyler and repeatedly backhanding him in the face - it was really funny! i'm not too impressed with the rest of my pictures - we decided to take a trip to ikea, so there are lots of car pictures. plus, i forgot to take pictures for a few hours when we were having lunch with the mcdonalds, so i had to make up for some lost time in the car. here's my best attempt at the ten on ten photo project today...

4 comments:

angela said...

which rug did you end up getting? great to see all of you! ellie said she "loves baby riley." :)

Andi Mae said...

It is really hard to be creative for 10 on 10 when you're in the car- I had the same problem a couple of times yesterday! But I really love how your photos turned out. And what did you end up getting at IKEA?

Aleah said...

I like your pictures, they show your day well!
I could go for one of those drinks that Tyler has there!

Thanks for the B-day card!

Love, Aleah

Pastor Dave said...

Hey Elizabeth,

It's been a long time. It was wierd to stumble upon your blog, but good to see how you are doing. You have a beautiful daughter. I have two boys (2 1/2 & 5 months). I'm sure alot has happend to both of us since the last time we saw each other I don't really know what to say. If you are at all interested I can fill you in.
Blessings,
Dave Oldenkamp
here is our family blog:
http://davenkami.blogspot.com/
My work blog:
http://rolpastordave.blogspot.com/