Thursday, April 11, 2013

Andrew's 35th

 photo 5330cce5-cda6-4e3b-8cb8-6fb053e92c9e.jpg

Andrew's 30th Birthday

 photo 6dfb4d55-207a-4e6d-918e-35d2b7c03fc0.jpg

One of my favorite pictures of my siblings and I: Dec 2005 on the Oregon Coast

Andrew would have turned 35 today.  To say that I miss him and wish he were still here is an understatement.  I miss him and think about him daily, but on this day, his birthday, the longing and wishing for him is so much more painful.  It is another reminder that he is truly gone, and this idea, that he will never come back again, is a suffocating thought to live with.  It is not fair that he is gone and that someone so full of life had to be taken at such an early age. I long for the days when we used to chat and text well into the night.  Nobody has ever been able to make me laugh like him.  He brought so much sunshine to my life and I will always be thankful for this.  Happy birthday Andrew.

Here are a few grief articles that I've enjoyed lately.  Ashley sent me this article and I read this one on a blog.  It is long, but very well written and there were several points in the story that brought me back to our days in the hospital with Andrew.  


9 comments:

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger

Junaid Effendi said...

lovely!

visit mine ... www.footballnewsguru.com.

can kelebek said...

gebze house-to-house transport and storage gebze branch opened our best and get lucky
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze taşıma
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you in advance

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Entertainment Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Best and Top Songs on demand or live is just a click away, Latest Movies and Trailers
Life without entertainment is colorless, Quality Video Experience and we offer the best entertainment, Future Technology that you could have ever experienced. , Holiday Destinations We believe in providing, Delicious Cooking Recpies latest and the best quality Video experience, Religion

KONİ PENETRASYON DENEYİ (CPT) said...

thanks for it. Cool! Koni
Penetrasyon Deneyi (CPT)

beinglizzie said...

Great blog.
Please view my vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8UWnc8lrzI

Mobile Hacking said...

Phone Hacking

IPhone Hacking

Facebook Hacking

Email Hacking

Hire Hacker

Database Hacking

Database Hacking

Computer Hacking

مؤسسة سما المثالية0535609607 said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء