Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

A few days before Easter my friend Leah hosted an Easter egg dying party at her house for 6 toddlers. She was very brave, but everything turned out great - she even put together baskets filled with goodies for all the kids. I forgot my camera, so here are just a few from one of the gals.


Notice Riley is again wearing her wetsuit and hogging all the babies? One can never have enough, is her motto.

After a church brunch and church on Sunday we drove to Seattle and spent the afternoon with my family. We had a yummy dinner and an egg hunt in the front yard for Riley and Henry. They were both extremely excited about hunting for eggs...holidays are so fun now that they are toddlers and can really get excited about everything.


We spent today at the tulip festival, so I will post those pictures later. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Love Riley's new shoes!