Thursday, March 11, 2010

lemon

thank goodness for an iphone - i don't know how i managed life before. i would not know such things as 1) the weather report in seattle, nyc or maui 2) my current spending habits and where i was over budget or 3) the fact that my little baby growing inside me is now the size of a lemon.

yes, its true. my bulging belly is not due to the fact that i love dessert. i am, in fact, just over 13 weeks pregnant and due september 14. we are thrilled! i will admit that the 2nd time around is so different. i haven't opened a single pregnancy book (i seriously love the pregnancy iphone apps for this reason!) and often forget that i am pregnant, as its not the first or even fourth thing on my mind. however, i am excited to have reached my second trimester already. those first 11 weeks or so were brutal. not having an appetite, being so tired i was practically comatose and overall just feeling blah was rough with a toddler. i don't know how many of my friends had their kids any closer together! i commend you! i am feeling on the up and up, although my first trimester daily nap might be here to stay!

we told riley a few weeks back and when i said that mommy has a baby in her tummy her eyes lit up and without hesitation she exclaimed "i have a baby in my tummy too!"

baby denton #2 at 11 weeks

8 comments:

Aleah said...

So excited for you guys!
Congratulations to all of you!

Phil, Aleah & kids : )

Kristen Gough said...

Yay!!!! i had a hunch about this. We are overjoyed for you! 13 weeks already! Congratulations, Dentons!

Love you all, Kristen

angela said...

i don't even have to tell you how excited i am for you guys! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie and Alan said...

Congratulations!!! Your Mama told me! :)

the o's said...

Riley cracks me up!!! The o's are already in love with BD2!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Kristen said...

that is exactly what Cora says! Only her baby is named "baby jesus." Ha! Can't wait to bump bellies this June. And it's a race to the finish line...

Aa, A, K & M said...

congrats! you described my second pregnancy exactly! very exciting - enjoy these next six months because it does get very crazy with two - crazy good, but crazy!!!