Monday, October 27, 2008

the weekend

This weekend Tyler and I had a date! We went to Seattle with some friends and dropped Riley off with my mom for the evening. We went out for dinner, dessert and to see one of our favorite's, Martin Sexton. I had never been away from Riley for that long - - - it was refreshing! And to know she was with my mom was the best feeling. We really miss having family here for that reason. The concert was amazing -check out his music if you don't know who he is. And this venue was one of the coolest I've been in.



The next day we attended the Harvest Festival at our church. It was fun to take Riley dressed up as a little giraffe, even though most of the games were not quite age appropriate for her yet. She did, however, win the raffle so her and Daddy picked out a little ball. She has already eaten a big chunk out of it, so I think it was a good pick.

Here is Riley sitting with a few of her friends - Willa, Asa & Lola.

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

so fun. sounds like a really great weekend! riley is so cute in her giraffe costume!