Thursday, May 29, 2008

what a weekend!

Last weekend was a full one - we started off with my 28th birthday and Riley's first rice cereal experience on Saturday, a visit from Tyler's grandparents on Sunday, a visit from Claire on Monday, a neighborhood BBQ Monday night and then finished with the birth of my nephew Henry! Whew! The weather was great most of the weekend, allowing us to spend some time in the yard, some time on the patio barbecuing and some time out and about in Bellingham. We enjoyed the visitors, being able to spend time together as a family and most of all meeting Martha's baby for the first time. I'll let her tell all the details, but I will report that he is healthy and Martha is doing well. I think she is in love! And I know I am too. I can't stop thinking about him and am eager to hold him again, hopefully soon! He is perfect and Mike & Martha are a proud Daddy & Mommy.





4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

a full weekend indeed! Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! And Happy Birthday to Henry, too!! I've been thinking about Martha this past week, and am so happy to hear the news about her delivery and her son. What a sweet, precious newborn baby boy! Celebrating with you in spirit! Love, Kristen

Laurie and Alan said...

yes, happy b-day and congratulations to martha!

Laurie and alan : )

the o's said...

riley looks less than impressed with the rice cereal in the first pic ;) and i love her dress... whoever bought it for her must have GREAT TASTE in baby clothes. glad it was a great bday and CONGRATS on the nephew!!

Aleah said...

Very sweet pictures. I can't believe how old Riley looks in the 5th picture down!

Congrats on your new nephew!